Academia Support Center

Education Your Way

Clerical Errors

When a payment is lost, your bill is miscalculated, or paperwork you filed ends up missing its referred to as a clerical error. Clerical errors can be corrected, should you elect to keep proper records of your dealings and any incoming and outgoing payments and communications. Then should problems arise you can simply contact and inform with evidence on your side.

Want to know more? Call (855) 778-8849